hello

yoursobain

In the Brooder
5 Years
Nov 5, 2014
Hello, My name is Melissa. After thinking and studying for a little over a year we finally decided to purchase our first chicks. We got 4 little chicks :) They are named Thelma, Louise, Tweetie, and Blackie (my daughter named Blackie and Tweetie). We have had them a little over a week and love them :)

Hello, My name is Melissa. After thinking and studying for a little over a year we finally decided to purchase our first chicks. We got 4 little chicks :) They are named Thelma, Louise, Tweetie, and Blackie (my daughter named Blackie and Tweetie). We have had them a little over a week and love them :)
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to the BYC Flock!! Your chicks sound adorable!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aww....love the names!!

Enjoy your babies! If you have any questions along the way, feel fee to ask. Welcome to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
So glad you joined us. Since you studied before jumping in likely you already know what to expect. But they do grow so much more quickly than I would have ever imagined even tho all resources said this. If you haven't already done so, make sure your coop is in progress. Have loads of fun. Take lots of photos- wish I had taken many more than I did.

Y'all have selected great names for the chicks.

Thank you everyone! These girls (I hope) are a lot of fun to watch! Thelma is super friendly and loves to hop into my hand. I made a post to try and figure out what breeds they are because they are from a rainbow layer mix :) I am sure I will have loads of questions when we start building their outdoor home.

Welcome to BYC, Melissa! Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Your chicks have cute names. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) names our hens after Disney princesses. What kind of chicks do you have?

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your flock!

Back
Top Bottom