Hello!

RMK04

In the Brooder
May 10, 2015
i would like to start by thanking everyone on the site for all of the great information that is on here. this is my first year doing birds. i started with 28 cornish cross day old chicks, 4 khaki campbell day old chicks, 1 pekin and 1 runner day old chicks. they are almost 9 weeks old now. when i was first looking into getting birds, i came across this site a lot when searching for answers to some of my questions. i used it so much i figured i d join the group and share anything useful that i can. and hopefully just show off some pics of my birds! after getting the first batch started and off to a good start, i have since added 4 rhode island red pullets, and 3 plymouth barred rock pullets. i have definitely enjoyed it so far and look forward to doing more meat birds next year and adding to my laying flock as well. thanks again for all the great info.......

Hello there and welcome to BYC!

So glad you could join our community! This is the place for all the fun and learning. If you have any questions about your birds, feel free to ask around the forums.

Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. I'll look forward to seeing your pics. :eek:)

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom