Hello!

mamaray

Hatching
May 14, 2015
New to the world of chickens. My name is Ragan. My husband was given 4 chickens (all of different breeds). Not sure what they are but I have gotten extremely attached these last few months! Working on designs to build them a special home but for now they are in a fence with a coop from tractor supply.

Hi Ragan, Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. If you post photos of your birds here or at "what breed or gender is this," someone should be able to ID them for you.

Welcome to BYC, Ragan. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on drumstick diva; definitely post pics of your chickens at our What Breed or Gender is This? section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this and let our experts there take a look at them for you. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif
Ragan!

We're glad you decided to join!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Good luck with your flock!

New to the world of chickens. My name is Ragan. My husband was given 4 chickens (all of different breeds). Not sure what they are but I have gotten extremely attached these last few months! Working on designs to build them a special home but for now they are in a fence with a coop from tractor supply.
hi welcome, I'm new too. Hope to chat.

Back
Top Bottom