Hello!

lnhackford

Chirping
May 20, 2015
Salt Lake City, utah
Hi, I'm a first time chick owner as of 3.5 weeks ago. I posted a thread with a question I have on the "raising baby chicks" forum. I have 9 chicks. I have 3 silkies, 2 white crested polish, 2 tolbunt, 1 cream legbar, and one all white polish.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aww...your babies are adorable! You picked some great breeds as well.

Enjoy your new babies and if you have any questions, feel free to ask around the forums.

Welcome to our flock!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I have polish too and would love to add some tolbunt to my flock. Silkies are lovely too, my friend has a trio for her children and they are great lap chickens and very friendly.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your chicks in the future. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

My husband's uncle owns polish/tolbunt and that is how I fell in love with them. We love our silkies too. They all seem to be really skittish of me right now, but I'm sure over time they will get used to me. I'm worried that my white polish might be a rooster. It acts different than the others and stands up really tall. We aren't allowed to have roosters in the city, so we may have to give him to my husband's family. I think the silkies were straight run too haha so I'm praying they are all girls! I'm not the run of the mill chicken owner I guess...I'm becoming attached to them :)

Back
Top Bottom