Hello!

co2002guardian

In the Brooder
May 22, 2015
I am a return user of the site. Lost my old log in info, but would like to update my info. I live on about 20 acres. I have a wonderful flock. My babies include: 3 peacocks, 1 peahen and one baby; around 30 chickens of various breeds and cross mixes; 9 guinea fowl; 5 ducks; 3 geese and 1 turkey. I recently lost a few of my babies to a coon and skunk. Mostly eggs went to the skunk. I've had to revamp a few things but I think it's under control now. My two mini dachshunds are not to keen on patrolling the farm at night. I want to add back to my flock.....specifically turkeys. My tom "Daddy Warbucks" herds my baby geese around like they are his children. I'm glad to be back on the site!

Hello there and welcome back to BYC!
frow.gif

Sorry about the coon and skunk attack. These things do happen. But I am glad you got things under control.

Well, you have been here before. So make yourself at home here and we are glad you found your way back home!! :)

I'm glad your mini doxies don't like patrolling at night, a big raccoon would not be a fair fight. They are nasty. Glad you joined BYC,

Welcome back to BYC!
frow.gif

It sounds like you have quite the assortment of animals, that must keep you busy! Sorry to hear about the skunk and raccoon problems.

Good luck to you and see you around the boards!

Back
Top Bottom