hello!!

LinzyRae22

Hatching
May 25, 2015
My name is Lindsay Ive been a chicken owner for a yr now & currently have a flock of 8. Our yr old hens are Boy(my 4 yr old named them)- a rhode island red & Princess (not sure what breed she is) We also have 3 March hatched chickens that look similar to Princess but were not labeled when purchased. Their names are Sparkle, Sleepyhead & Tree :) Our newest additions we just got yesterday ... 2 lavender orpingtons, Silvermist & Lavinia. & I was told a Lavender/ austrolorp mix, Elsa.
Im enjoying getting into the homesteading lifestyle in the last yr & am finding chickens are my favorite part :) Look forward to being a part of this group

welcome-byc.gif

Hi :welcome Lindsay

Glad you could join the flock! Sounds like you have a lovely flock there with a great mix of birds. Congratulations on your newest additions :celebrate Your son has given them some very interesting names!! I love Tree, that's very unusual.

Lovely to hear you are enjoying the homesteading life, it sounds great.

Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC!!
welcome-byc.gif

I'm glad you joined the flock!!
wee.gif

Many adventures await you and your chickens. If you have any questions, feel free to ask around!!
big_smile.png

D.gif
jumpy.gif
-Turkenstein25
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom