Hellooooooo! (*New Member*)

Tiger86

Hatching
Apr 24, 2016
Hi everyone im Luke (Tiger86)
I have just registered with the site.
I am a keeper of many animals (over 40 in total), but my prize babies are my mixed flock of duckies!
I originally only had 3 (Welsh Harlequin Drake with Aylesbury & Khaki females) which i have had for just over a year now, but i have just aquired 2 new ducks to the flock (2 Cayuga females) & one little female Call Duck i am currently rehibilitating before sending to a new home... The 3 girls had been abandoned (thrown away) on a local lake, & I have actually already posted a thread about a problem im having with the Call Duck if anyone can please help!?
I am also currently awaiting 7 eggs in my incubator that should start to pip tomorro (First time incubating so SOOOO EXCITED!!)
Anyway thats a little about myself & my flock, so i look very forward to chatting with you all & sharing the knowledge as some of the feeds on here had already helped me before i signed up.
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

Nice to meet you Luke, Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens
yesss.gif
Duck questions are best posted on the "Duck thread." I know they are adorable = limits of my knowledge.

Hi Luke, and welcome to BYC. I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Best wishes
CT

Back
Top Bottom