HELP! Advice to our Florida family in the track of Hurricane Ian

Here the update you all want.

Prepare yourself for these pictures.
First... lots of trees down, limbs everywhere!!! View attachment 3275400View attachment 3275401View attachment 3275402View attachment 3275403next you will see the ceiling of our home, the shingles came off the roof and water leaked in and the insulation became to heavy for the ceiling tView attachment 3275415View attachment 3275420
These are the roads to our farm. We live 2 miles from our farm. This was the deepest areas, The water has receded now.View attachment 3275423View attachment 3275424and here is our LanaiView attachment 3275436View attachment 3275454

I will posture pictures and tell more about the devastation later.
Whoa! I am so glad you are safe but that's a lot of damage!

I think what I'm most devastated about....it may sound insignificant......is the pine tree on our property! It was so big and beautiful.....it was the only one there! We named our farm "Lone Pine Ranch" because of it, and now it's gone. My dad is going to make a table and bench from it so we always have it with us, and we will plant a new one in the same spot, but it won't be the same.... :hit

everyone see the one building that doesn’t have a roof?

4 of my condos are in that one.

hurricane ian was like “eff this one guy in particular”

72D111A3-4BFC-4543-80A8-E211505594A4.jpeg

everyone see the one building that doesn’t have a roof?

4 of my condos are in that one.

hurricane ian was like “eff this one guy in particular”

View attachment 3275728
Oh no!!!!!! Are you ok?!?!
It feels that way here to, lots of neighbors are complaining about the shrubs that flew over, they have almost zero damage, it feels like Ian hates us

Back
Top Bottom