HELP, All i have is fish sticks....

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by ams3651, Oct 17, 2008.

1. ams3651

ams3651 Songster

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    Do you have a recipe using fish sticks other than to just bake them up alone? Mother Hubbards cupboard is getting bare.

2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

YAY for fish sticks!!! I LOVE fishsticks!!! I like the Gortons Ultimate Fishtick you can get in those 4 lb bags at costco. The ones where you can see the fish meat inside!

Can't help with recipes.

3. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

is it sad that i grew up a fisherman,,, and LOVE fishsticks? [​IMG]

4. Quote:Do you have any potatos you can fry up to go with them?

5. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Mac & Cheese, a hit everytime with fish sticks. Even though my children are 19 & 16!

6. Morning Dove

Morning Dove Songster

Oct 13, 2008
    Eastern Shore MD
    You could put several together on a bun with a slice of cheese, maybe melt it a bit, and add some mayo or tarter sause for a nice sandwich?

7. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Guess WHAT?!

I totally had NOTHING for dinner last night but fish sticks... so I made fish stick Deviled eggs!

I made my usual deviled eggs with mayo and relish, and chopped up the fishsticks after I baked them, mixed them in with the devil egg mixture and put them back in the eggs. (I know you got eggs!)

Then I sprinkled some fresh dill on top.

Honestly they were more of an appitizer type thing, but I sided it with a fresh salad and my daughter went nuts over it!

8. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

fishstick sandwiches ,,,MMmmm MMmmmm

9. ams3651

ams3651 Songster

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    i know ive seen casserole type things in recipes but it falls under the category of you cant find it when you need it. Its me and 1 big son and 1 little son I have to satisfy.

I think i will make some devlied eggs too, havent made them in,oh..... a couple days!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: