1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

HELP, All i have is fish sticks....

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by ams3651, Oct 17, 2008.

1. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    Do you have a recipe using fish sticks other than to just bake them up alone? Mother Hubbards cupboard is getting bare.

2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

YAY for fish sticks!!! I LOVE fishsticks!!! I like the Gortons Ultimate Fishtick you can get in those 4 lb bags at costco. The ones where you can see the fish meat inside!

Can't help with recipes.

3. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

is it sad that i grew up a fisherman,,, and LOVE fishsticks? [​IMG]

4. herbandteas

herbandteas Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Do you have any potatos you can fry up to go with them?

5. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Mac & Cheese, a hit everytime with fish sticks. Even though my children are 19 & 16!

6. Morning Dove

Morning Dove Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2008
    Eastern Shore MD
    You could put several together on a bun with a slice of cheese, maybe melt it a bit, and add some mayo or tarter sause for a nice sandwich?

7. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Guess WHAT?!

I totally had NOTHING for dinner last night but fish sticks... so I made fish stick Deviled eggs!

I made my usual deviled eggs with mayo and relish, and chopped up the fishsticks after I baked them, mixed them in with the devil egg mixture and put them back in the eggs. (I know you got eggs!)

Then I sprinkled some fresh dill on top.

Honestly they were more of an appitizer type thing, but I sided it with a fresh salad and my daughter went nuts over it!

8. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

fishstick sandwiches ,,,MMmmm MMmmmm

9. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    i know ive seen casserole type things in recipes but it falls under the category of you cant find it when you need it. Its me and 1 big son and 1 little son I have to satisfy.

I think i will make some devlied eggs too, havent made them in,oh..... a couple days!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by