Help! Americana fading fast

Thank you so much for your suggestions. She is doing so much better. Her energy is back and she is eating and drinking again. She has stopped doing the death slump entirely (hallelujah!). But she is still pooping tiny little poops and hasn't laid an egg in a while now. Should I expect her to lay an egg any time soon and if she does, is that a good indication that she is in the clear? I thought we were going to lose her - thanks so much for your help!
Tiny little poops to me would indicate that there's inflammation somewhere.

It's very hard to know if she will lay eggs, it really depends on what's going on with her. She may do well for a while, then begin to have more troubles.
It's good that she's improved though!

Thank you so much for your suggestions. She is doing so much better. Her energy is back and she is eating and drinking again. She has stopped doing the death slump entirely (hallelujah!). But she is still pooping tiny little poops and hasn't laid an egg in a while now. Should I expect her to lay an egg any time soon and if she does, is that a good indication that she is in the clear? I thought we were going to lose her - thanks so much for your help!
@Wyorp Rock, I wanted to let you know that my girl made a full recovery! Thank you so much for your help. It was hard work nursing her back to health but all your suggestions were so helpful. She is back to being her fearless, voraciously hungry self. THANK YOU!

@Wyorp Rock, I wanted to let you know that my girl made a full recovery! Thank you so much for your help. It was hard work nursing her back to health but all your suggestions were so helpful. She is back to being her fearless, voraciously hungry self. THANK YOU!
I'm glad to hear she's better!
Thank you for the update:)

Back
Top Bottom