HELP! Any tips on caring for a rescued tyson chicken?

Doing wonderful last time I checked on her. A little shook up, but the worst damage seems to only a blind eye. Expecting a full recovery! She ate her food this morning on her own. Currently separated from others for now. Rooster is warming up to her. Walks just fine and pretty light weight. Don't think she will develop health issues any time soon. Thanks for your help! ( Do they eat plain chicken feed?) That's what I give her.

big_smile.png
welcome-byc.gif
If she's small, just treat her like a chicken. Watch how much she eats. Plenty of exercise. She won't live as long as other chickens but as a pet she will be fine. Regular feed

Our hen is all white. She started laying eggs too. We use them like the store bought one's. She was in a three way intersection, so chances are she fell out of a Tyson truck. I did some research and turns out they cut off the ends of they're beaks so they don't peck eachother on the truck. That wold explain her beak injury and the bleeding on the night we found her. She is much larger than our small seabright bantoms and is white. She's getting along with some chicks that we moved into her "apartment". :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :cd

Back
Top Bottom