Help......baby Chick Is Sick

kshrader

Hatching
9 Years
May 12, 2010
IDER,ALABAMA
I Have A Week Old Chick That The Hen Had Pecked Its Head I Brought The Chick Out Of Coop And Have Benn Tring To Feed It And Give It Water...every Time It Drinks It Goes Into A Culvution Type .....i Have Watch It And It Puts It Head Down Under The Body And Walks Like It Is Drunk, It Will Fall Over And Have No Balance....i Have Gave It Predisone And Selium I Found This On The Computer And It Is Not Working What Is Wrong And What Can I Do Please Someone Help Me....
sad.png

Hmmm. The convulsion makes me think that the peck on the head may have caused a neuro issue. There may be nothing that you can do but watch and wait. The treatment that you administered already is the best that I can think of. Poor chicky.

Keep us updated with any changes. Maybe someone else will stop in with more ideas.

sad.png
well my little chick is not doing so good it has gone to the worst i found it on its back and it cant open its eyes no more i just dont know what else to do i feel so bad for it....
sad.png
sad.png
i have cried over this little guy....i am hoping and praing it will get better but i just dont know ....... the other 3 chicks are doing great... if any one knows any thing else i can do like now please please let me know what to do.....
sad.png
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom