Help..breathing issues

TinasUrbanGarden

Songster
5 Years
Aug 24, 2017
He is mix breed duck. We have had some weather change. If you put your ear to his chest it sounds like he has asthma. Eating and drinking ok but working really hard to breath. Please assist

My vet's policy is no ducks. I've been a loyal customer to that man for 10 yrs (2 English Bulldogs...$$$$). He will be seeing my duck today!!!

thank you all...will post outcome

Maybe he has a chest infection? Do you have any vets nearby you could take him to? The vet is probably your best bet. Otherwise you could try antibiotics? I'm not sure what else, I'm sorry I'm not much help. I hope he gets better

Maybe he has a chest infection? Do you have any vets nearby you could take him to? The vet is probably your best bet. Otherwise you could try antibiotics? I'm not sure what else, I'm sorry I'm not much help. I hope he gets better
Please look up Newcastle Disease. I JUST LOST 65 CHICKENS IN 6 DAYS. If is this nothing you can do but treat for any secondary problems It is suggested to start them on Eurthymycin antibiotics. If you see nasal discharge or slippery thickened like Fleming you may have a problem. But look it up and also look up pictures of ducks with the disease. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom