Help! Don’t know what is wrong

Is this how it would end up if not treated I will take the advice from you but I have a question about
BC15BEF5-54E8-4279-BA24-B4AAA2C38FAD.png
vetrx working. Have you tried it and does it work because I don’t know when I can get to the feed store just until the store because I know it clears them?
BC15BEF5-54E8-4279-BA24-B4AAA2C38FAD.png

A bubbly eye can sometimes be a symptom of mycoplasma or MG. That is a respiratory disease that may be common in backyard flocks and it can be paseed through hatching eggs and from carriers in the flock. It can be treated with Tylan or tylosin, an antibiotic. But since she could possibly have coccidiosis, that is what I would treat at this time (with Corid.) Here is an article about MG:
https://extension.umd.edu/sites/ext... Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG) Infecti....pdf

A bubbly eye can sometimes be a symptom of mycoplasma or MG. That is a respiratory disease that may be common in backyard flocks and it can be paseed through hatching eggs and from carriers in the flock. It can be treated with Tylan or tylosin, an antibiotic. But since she could possibly have coccidiosis, that is what I would treat at this time (with Corid.)
Sorry I got confused with what it was I was reading other threads

All respiratory diseases are contagious and can spread to other chickens. That may be how she got it, from one of your other chickens who does not show symptoms but may carry the disease. She may have gotten it through her egg if she has bubbles in eye. I will check bepack in the morning.

All respiratory diseases are contagious and can spread to other chickens. That may be how she got it, from one of your other chickens who does not show symptoms but may carry the disease. She may have gotten it through her egg if she has bubbles in eye. I will check bepack in the morning.
Ok I hope it’s not that:hmm

Back
Top Bottom