Help finding Barding for small flock while in legal battle so cal near Newport Beach Costa Mesa

MaryAlice

Chirping
Jul 15, 2020
hoping to find boarding for hens. bought house in Santa Ana heights. unincorporated county land chickens ok goose lived at closest neighbor horsed at en of street. the city annexed and now I am partly Newport Beach though not water or sewer or trash. all the has less benefits and cotroaled by Costa Mesa or Irving. newport says no livestock. I am a disabled senior and believe they mitigate my disability in several ways. I also believe I should be grandfathered. mean time I need a place to put up sa 4x8 or even 4x4 kennel to keep birds until resolved. I will pay and come care for them. any ideas. only newport outlaws hens. and I did not buy in newport. I thought it was against the constitution for a gov to seize property rights without compensation. I wrote about there disability mitigation and it was ignored to called a disability attorney. help me keep my service hens. they do great vector control pain control many other things. The county vector told me to keep brush gone for rodent control and the hens do that automatically . they learned to stay out of raised gardens. and with over 30 fruit trees I need them to get up the downed fruit before it atracts
rats. they control the fig Beatles. alert me when someone is at the front door. many things. not to mention the eye doctor said high omega 3 for my cataracts. don't want to give all medical info on open forum. but need a place to board until this is worked out so they are not taken. much trining has gone into them so they come when called for me to stroke when pain is bad. any place I can rent. I am going to call horse boarding. any takers?I have jubilees Orpingtons and rare blue laced orpington. I am giving up the Banivelders though there eggs are a big beautiful chocolate but they are chatty and the orpington are so quiet. thanks any advice on grandfathering zoning laws appreciated.

hoping to find boarding for hens. bought house in Santa Ana heights. unincorporated county land chickens ok goose lived at closest neighbor horsed at en of street. the city annexed and now I am partly Newport Beach though not water or sewer or trash. all the has less benefits and cotroaled by Costa Mesa or Irving. newport says no livestock. I am a disabled senior and believe they mitigate my disability in several ways. I also believe I should be grandfathered. mean time I need a place to put up sa 4x8 or even 4x4 kennel to keep birds until resolved. I will pay and come care for them. any ideas. only newport outlaws hens. and I did not buy in newport. I thought it was against the constitution for a gov to seize property rights without compensation. I wrote about there disability mitigation and it was ignored to called a disability attorney. help me keep my service hens. they do great vector control pain control many other things. The county vector told me to keep brush gone for rodent control and the hens do that automatically . they learned to stay out of raised gardens. and with over 30 fruit trees I need them to get up the downed fruit before it atracts
rats. they control the fig Beatles. alert me when someone is at the front door. many things. not to mention the eye doctor said high omega 3 for my cataracts. don't want to give all medical info on open forum. but need a place to board until this is worked out so they are not taken. much trining has gone into them so they come when called for me to stroke when pain is bad. any place I can rent. I am going to call horse boarding. any takers?I have jubilees Orpingtons and rare blue laced orpington. I am giving up the Banivelders though there eggs are a big beautiful chocolate but they are chatty and the orpington are so quiet. thanks any advice on grandfathering zoning laws appreciated.
please forgive the typos it is my cataracts

Back
Top Bottom