Help! Guinea keets cheek sunken in??

NikkiRenee

Chirping
Jul 7, 2022
I noticed approximately a week ago that my Guinea keet has one cheek that is sunken in. it also looks a little discolored but the other cheek does not look like this. It was raised with another keat and 4 chickens and nobody else shows any signs of this issue. The Keating question is also larger than the other eating drinking and doing all the things that should be doing. Has anyone seen this or know what could be going on. I already Contacted the hatchery where I purchased it from and they claimed it looked totally normal

I noticed approximately a week ago that my Guinea keet has one cheek that is sunken in. it also looks a little discolored but the other cheek does not look like this. It was raised with another keat and 4 chickens and nobody else shows any signs of this issue. The Keating question is also larger than the other eating drinking and doing all the things that should be doing. Has anyone seen this or know what could be going on. I already Contacted the hatchery where I purchased it from and they claimed it looked totally normal
Picture's?

Attachments

• 20221211_143335.jpg
    20221211_143335.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 4
Thank you so much for looking. Always better safe than sorry. I was worried where his eye was droopy And the cheek appeared to be sunken in which I hadn't seen before but if it's just a thin individual I'm OK with that... lol

Back
Top Bottom