HELP hatching egg with yellow foam

Melmba

Chirping
Aug 7, 2020
This afternoon one out of about 60 eggs thats been hatching since this morning had pipped but i noticed this bright bright yellow foamy stuff foaming out of the egg pip, i took it out could see beak and it was drowining in the foam quickly got towel mopped up tge foam and tilted egg so foam could drip out away from his airway and there was loads of it.. popped him back at an angle to let him carry on pipping.. he was stuck still foaming i had to help him out was a big chick... after hes out the shell he wasnt connected so i knew it was defo good idea to help him out BUT inside shell where his bum would have been was the grossest lime bright neon green poop and he had a huge bubble under his skin on shouldr .. ive never seen this and very worried chick didnt look good i put him in a towel and in incubator on bottom away from rest of hatch as half still hatching 8pm i cant check on him till morning i dont know if he will be alive still.. dont know if he has serious infection and gonna infect the rest.. i had no where else to put him ..when i checked pn him last he had pooped some yellow froth in towel im just baffled please help.. i have no pictures sorry i was just in a fflap didnt think..

Back
Top Bottom