My cat Smokey seemed to be fine this morning. Now he's acting really sick. His temp is 101.5 which is normal. He just wants to sleep and do nothing else. He won't eat at all. I tried to give him his favorite, wet food but he would touch it. He has a history of UTI and he's allergic to bee stings. He does have his left eye half closed and I don't know why. I see no physical marks on his body. My DH thinks he may have been poisoned!!! He's been like this since about 2:30 (or sooner). If he was poisoned he'd probably be gone by now, right? And who could have poisoned him? He stays in our yard and only goes to the neighboring house, but the neighbor is never there. The neighbor is only at the house on the weekends. I can't afford to take him to the vet but I want him to live.