Help! Hen can’t stand up and her bobbling

Jman45

Chirping
Jun 15, 2018
White Georgia
1D4351BC-7AAD-49E0-8177-005C10786215.jpeg
1F9BBC56-AAE1-48A7-91C0-CD21DC421CF4.jpeg
so my oldest hen ( 2 years old I think) I found her laying on the ground in the coop today whenever I went to check on the chickens, there were no physical injuries and so I just sat her in her nest box. She had recently stopped laying and was becoming less active as well. Is she just dying cause of old age? Help :(

I would bring her in and treat with electrolyte and probitotics. If you can give her some vitamins as well ths6 would be good. I would scramble her up some eggs. Her color isn't very good. I don't think she's that old. What are you feeding her and what is th e protein etc?
Missy

Is she still alive? She looks like she is dying I am afraid. Her comb looks blue, and she looks very weak and like she is gasping. Has she been laying eggs recently, or has she molted? I also recommend giving some poultry NutriDrench or electrolyes with vitamins by holding a cup of water to her beak. Keep her warm and quiet. Let us know how she is doing. Two years old is young.

I would bring her in and treat with electrolyte and probitotics. If you can give her some vitamins as well ths6 would be good. I would scramble her up some eggs. Her color isn't very good. I don't think she's that old. What are you feeding her and what is th e protein etc?
Missy
I’m feeding her laying mash

Is she still alive? She looks like she is dying I am afraid. Her comb looks blue, and she looks very weak and like she is gasping. Has she been laying eggs recently, or has she molted? I also recommend giving some poultry NutriDrench or electrolyes with vitamins by holding a cup of water to her beak. Keep her warm and quiet. Let us know how she is doing. Two years old is young.
Teen she’s still alive and sitting in her nest. Where do I get all these probiotics and electrolyte water?

Should I just order nutridrench or give her some biolyte water ( it has electrolytes in it?

Back
Top Bottom