Help! Hen is suddenly making weird noises and "sneezing"

Chubby2204

Hatching
Aug 14, 2022
She was fine 30 minutes ago. Eating treats and running around. Now she is making almost a crying sound constantly.
I checked her over and there are no obvious signs of injury. They are about to start laying eggs for thr first time so I'm not sure if maybe that's what's happening?

She was fine 30 minutes ago. Eating treats and running around. Now she is making almost a crying sound constantly.
I checked her over and there are no obvious signs of injury. They are about to start laying eggs for thr first time so I'm not sure if maybe that's what's happening?

She might have allergies too. I have 2 hens that just randomly wheeze and sneeze. Watch her though because it could be more serious.

She might have allergies too. I have 2 hens that just randomly wheeze and sneeze. Watch her though because it could be more serious.
It rained all day yesterday so I'm not sure if that caused some issues. All other chickens are fine. I read another post of a hen doing basically the exact same thing as mine and she got better pretty quick. I'm hoping it's nothing serious

Back
Top Bottom