help! i need duckie diapers!!

lmb15767

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
I have 2 khaki Campbell ducks i'm pretty sure and i'm pretty positive that they're both female. I was wondering what size harness I would need to order from nettie in order for them to fit. i'd say my ducks are about 2mo old now. I've never bought diapers for ducks but I would like to spend more time with them bc right now they run from me and are scared of everyone bc I can't really have them around upstairs too much bc they poop too much and my boyfriend isn't very happy with that. I want them to be spoiled rotten pet ducks, lol! if anyone could please help me out i'd really appreciate it. I love this site and I love love love the diapers nettie makes. if I could it would be nice if I could personally communicate with nettie about my dilemma. what kind of info can anyone provide me? thank you so much!
smile.png

^^^ these are my babies that I would like to spend more time with. please help me out with diaper sizing and whatever other info you experienced duck keepers can give me. thank you so much!

love.gif

Just want you to know that many ducklings go through a stage of being fearfull of anything larger than they are. Yup, you, too.

Overnight, my runners went into this stage. Heartbreaking. But we all got through it. It took several weeks. Got some good advice here - get as low as you can, talk before you appear, offer treats, don't corner them.

thank you so much. I thought it was bc I wasn't spending enough time with them and I I thought they just started to get to the point where they were wild and that was how they were going to be. I actually was cornering them to pick them up in order to get them to go outside with me and stuff. I don't want them to stay penned up when it's so nice outside but in order to get them to go outside I need to pick them up and take them outside and when I do they run from me so it takes me awhile to catch them to take them outside or upstairs to go in the bathtub and swim and then when outside they run from me and I can't get them to go back inside without cornering them to catch them and take them back down to their pen.

Perhaps you can set something up so that they have a "limousine" that you can easily herd them into, then carry that with all of them in it outdoors. We had to do that with our eleven babies.

Back
Top Bottom