Help! I rescued a ???

sybonbon

Crowing
8 Years
Jan 9, 2016
Please help me. I rescued a few chickens from a guy. Most of them I know what breed and sex they are. This one has me questioning myself. I have a guess. Please help me out. TIA

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1674429436184.jpg
    FB_IMG_1674429436184.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 13
  • FB_IMG_1674429426693.jpg
    FB_IMG_1674429426693.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 8
Barred rock roo? That what I think anyhow, people tend to diss MY opinions on this site tho🙄so feel free to disagree yall.
I saw what someone had replied to your comment in another thread,

I think everyone here has good intentions, i felt that way at first to but people are here to educate or be educated. Some people here just say it how it is. I try my best not to get offended when it happens

I saw what someone had replied to your comment in another thread,

I think everyone here has good intentions, i felt that way at first to but people are here to educate or be educated. Some people here just say it how it is. I try my best not to get offended when it happens
Not too offended, just tired of people looking down on me for youthfulness or ‘lack of experience’

Not too offended, just tired of people looking down on me for youthfulness or ‘lack of experience’
I completely understand cause that’s exactly where im at. :)

I do see where they are coming from in a sense, though. If your getting advice having a lot of ”un-experienced” people and they comment on a post it might confuse the poster. Though sometimes i do feel they can put it nicer, that‘s why i usually leave things like injuries, diseases, etc, up to people who really do have more experience then me.

I hope this doesn’t come off as rude because I completely understand and it does get frustrating

Last edited:
I completely understand cause that’s exactly where im at. :)

I do see where they are coming from in a sense, though. If your getting advice having a lot of ”un-experienced” people and they comment on a post it might confuse the poster. Though sometimes i do feel they can put it nicer, that‘s why i usually leave things like injuries, diseases, etc, up to people who really do have more experience then me.

I hope this doesn’t come off as rude because I completely understand and it does get frustrating
Nah you’re fine, not rude😊

Back
Top Bottom