Help ID Bantam phoenix?

rangelia

In the Brooder
Aug 14, 2020
Hi, I got this group of bantam phoenix and when trying to find out their morph, or color pattern, someone pointed out that two of my hens may not be phoenix what say ye? Can their legs NOT be blue? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20200815_090605.jpg
    20200815_090605.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 29
They look more like Old English game bantams not Phoenix. Phoenix would have slate legs.
Shoot. Thanks for the reply! Well, I guess 2 out of four ain't bad. The group was 4 hens and a rooster. Here is the rest. Now not sure what I got...The 3 in this pic do in fact have slate legs though .

Attachments

• 20200815_090907.jpg
    20200815_090907.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 19
Those two silver pullets are Phoenix.
Thanks so much for the conformation. I could have sworn that she got them out of the same run as the silvers, but there was a coup full of BB's right beside them. Oddly enough, the two Old English game bantams are a little more spunky than the phoenix.
Any idea on the rooster? I know (think) its a phoenix , but not sure of the color pattern. Thanks again for the conformation.
20200814_082759.jpg

The two look like BB Red OEBG, but one is a cockerel
Oh my... hahahaha. If yall don't mind, later today I will get better individual pictures to post that way I can see exactly what I have. So you're saying I have a pair of Old English game birds as well now? I wasn't expecting that.

Hi, I got this group of bantam phoenix and when trying to find out their morph, or color pattern, someone pointed out that two of my hens may not be phoenix what say ye? Can their legs NOT be blue? Thanks in advance
What is the rooster? I have one that looks just like that!

Back
Top Bottom