help ID this spider

Quote:
I posted BECAUSE I wanted to know what type it is. Read my last post

Jen

No no, I'm so sorry if I meant to be offensive to you, I was saying that to the "eww" posts. I'm not meaning to be rude, just making a point.

Quote:
I posted BECAUSE I wanted to know what type it is. Read my last post

Jen

No no, I'm so sorry if I meant to be offensive to you, I was saying that to the "eww" posts. I'm not meaning to be rude, just making a point.

{{{chuckle}}} so do I understand that it's ok to be offensive to me?
smack.gif
lol....I explained why wrote it once...not 'splainin no more!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
ep.gif

thumbsup.gif
Now I got the creepy crawlies and am looking in every corner of the ceiling for spiders..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

You are so much braver than I am - Being honest here - I would be yelling my head off for someone to come squish the thing before it went for my throat!!!!!
I don;t honestly care if its big little pretty - or butt ugly - It got 8 leggggggggs loads of eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes and its gonna kill me if I don;t get it squished first!!!!!!!!

I'm the one cowering in a corner with my fly swat and goose bumps all over me!!!!!!!!! - I even get DH to power wash the HEn coop every few weeks cause they like it in there and they try to eat my HENS!!!!!!!!!!

Oesdog - ( Yeah did I mention I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!!) - I am not appologising in any way for this POST!!!!!!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Now I got the creepy crawlies and am looking in every corner of the ceiling for spiders..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

You are so much braver than I am - Being honest here - I would be yelling my head off for someone to come squish the thing before it went for my throat!!!!!
I don;t honestly care if its big little pretty - or butt ugly - It got 8 leggggggggs loads of eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes and its gonna kill me if I don;t get it squished first!!!!!!!!

I'm the one cowering in a corner with my fly swat and goose bumps all over me!!!!!!!!! - I even get DH to power wash the HEn coop every few weeks cause they like it in there and they try to eat my HENS!!!!!!!!!!

Oesdog - ( Yeah did I mention I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!!) - I am not appologising in any way for this POST!!!!!!

{{{chuckle}}} you're awesome!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom