Help identify breed and gender please!!

DebbieDee

Songster
9 Years
Apr 4, 2011
Kailua Kona
Please help identify my chicks and maybe give me a heads up to whether they are hens or roosters. I've had them for about 11 weeks. They were a week old when I got them. I have a picture at my site. I do not know how to post it here. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.....:rolleyes

Last edited:
I can't see any pics. You'll be able to post photos after 10 posts.
welcome-byc.gif

Yes, i went to your page and couldn't find a picture. Respond a few times to other posts and then you can post directly. We want to see!
smile.png
and
welcome-byc.gif

If you still need help, let us know it's easy to do...just respond to at least 10 posts...then try again...we are here to help

Here goes post # 5......I gave away another rooster today. It was getting beat up by one of my other ones.This chick raising is not for sissies I say...

so I still can't figure out how to post pictures an how about those avatars? I cn put pics on facebook,ebay,craigslist etc. What am I doing wrong.Frustrating. Oh well by the time I figure it out it will be too late. I just found out I have 3 roosters. I found a home for them. They will be gone thursday.....
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom