Help identify this gosling!

ChickenMoM2619

Chirping
Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone!
I am still relatively new to BYC and having chickens. But a few weeks ago I was given a goose and two duck. They have grown quit quickly but I am curious what breed they are and what they will look like when they are older. The yellow Goslings name is sunshine. The grey duck is Maverick and the brow one Millie. If you have any idea as to what kind of breed they are I would greatly appreciate your input!!
20190430_101940.jpg
20190430_142907.jpg
20190421_112233.jpg

Adorable! She looks like my gosling, who is an Emden/Pilgrim mix. Her adult feathers are coming in and are light brown with some white, so if yours has the same coloring it could also be this mix.

Like all the above posters have mentioned, your gosling looks more like an Emden. The grey duck is a blue runner and the brown one looks like it could be a mallard/chocolate runner mix. Definitely a cute trio!

Like all the above posters have mentioned, your gosling looks more like an Emden. The grey duck is a blue runner and the brown one looks like it could be a mallard/chocolate runner mix. Definitely a cute trio!
What type do you think mine could be? I looked at common white breeds and they all state that the feet and legs are orange. Mine little one definitely has pink legs and feet. Any idea.

Attachments

• 5806C0F6-BCB8-494C-B5FC-5824997E13BC.jpeg
    5806C0F6-BCB8-494C-B5FC-5824997E13BC.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 11
What type do you think mine could be? I looked at common white breeds and they all state that the feet and legs are orange. Mine little one definitely has pink legs and feet. Any idea.

Most likely Embden. Color will change with age.

Back
Top Bottom