Help identify

dhale118

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 21, 2012
Richmond, KY
I recently purchased 12 RIR's, or supposed to be.....probably production reds.....(Tractor Supply). In this group of 12, there are 2 pullets that have a yellow/cream color, each has a couple dark (black) spots. Will post pictures asap, just wanted to see if anyone had a wild guess as to the breed of these two......Thanks

I recently purchased 12 RIR's, or supposed to be.....probably production reds.....(Tractor Supply). In this group of 12, there are 2 pullets that have a yellow/cream color, each has a couple dark (black) spots. Will post pictures asap, just wanted to see if anyone had a wild guess as to the breed of these two......Thanks

I should also note, I chose these two just to see what they would turn out to be.....I went in the store to get all RIR's, but these two just kinda decided to go with me.....lol

my conrnish rock cross (meaties) were all white as chicks, but I have seen pics on here of a tetra tint that is cream to white with a few black dots as chicks, maybe this is them?

Back
Top Bottom