help identify

bubbastump22

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 16, 2012
madison,fl

any idea of what the little blk one with white buttons on his breast is?

Any clue of what they are? i think runner cayguas and swedish but im not sure..

ya i thought i had some cayguas and runners.. i knew that one was a swed but with everything changing colors its like now i think there this but they look like this..and its like OK WHAT DO I GOT THEN... cause on the cayguas the white tips were throwing me off a bit.. and...is that all brwn one is she a runner? and that little one in the top shes a magpie right? can they also b grey and yellow like that cause i just got 2 more yesterday.. and hes just like her but grey/blue and i got a dark brown female..now would she b a kaki?.. ill have to take pics to show u but hatchery choice sucks..i dont knw what i got and guessing is hard till there fully adults...lol but ty for trying and guessing..

ya i thought i had some cayguas and runners.. i knew that one was a swed but with everything changing colors its like now i think there this but they look like this..and its like OK WHAT DO I GOT THEN... cause on the cayguas the white tips were throwing me off a bit.. and...is that all brwn one is she a runner? and that little one in the top shes a magpie right? can they also b grey and yellow like that cause i just got 2 more yesterday.. and hes just like her but grey/blue and i got a dark brown female..now would she b a kaki?.. ill have to take pics to show u but hatchery choice sucks..i dont knw what i got and guessing is hard till there fully adults...lol but ty for trying and guessing..
It's so much fun to watch them change so post pics often so we can see too. dark brown would most likely be Khaki.

Back
Top Bottom