Help Identifying Breeds

biskythewise

In the Brooder
May 1, 2024
Hello! I am very new to all this chicken stuff. Someone on my intro post suggested I post some pictures of them to get an idea of what breed they are. I will just start with my older 3 that are out in the coop.

Here they are.. this first one is from this morning (they are about 9.5 weeks old):
shared image (3).jpg

And these are from a couple weeks ago (unfortunately a critter attacked the brown ones and we lost 2 of them):
shared image (4).jpg
shared image (5).jpg

I am looking forward to learning what type of chickens they are! and out of curiosity, does anyone think this one is a cockerel? It is just so noticeable that its comb is so much redder than the others (this pic was around a week ago, he is the one on the far right in the very first pic above).
shared image (6).jpg

Thanks, everyone! I am excited to get to know you all!

Where did you get them? They look like Easter Eggers. I'm inclined to think they're all pullets, as the suspicious one's comb isn't very large, and is just a little red. :)

Where did you get them? They look like Easter Eggers. I'm inclined to think they're all pullets, as the suspicious one's comb isn't very large, and is just a little red. :)
Hi! Thanks for your input! I got them from Rural King but my husband ignores store signs so I am unsure of what they are based on that. lol.

Back
Top Bottom