Help identifying my chicks 😀

They're all mixes. Every bird except 1st and last looks to be part Silkie. The last bunch of chicks are too young to sex.
1-cockerel
2-cockerel
3-pair
4-likely pullet
5-likely pullet
Hi thankyou, i guessed the 1st and second may have been cockeral, what do you mean by pair sorry im new to all this, do you have any idea what the first and last could be

Hi thankyou, i guessed the 1st and second may have been cockeral, what do you mean by pair sorry im new to all this, do you have any idea what the first and last could be
By pair a mean a pullet and a cockerel since two birds were visible :) The first might be part Production Red. The last one isn't clearly showing traits of a certain breed, that may become more clear when it's feathered out

Thankyou, yes i guessed the first black one was a boy, what is RIR? I got them from various places the first came from a batch of mixed breed eggs from ebay the 2nd-5th came from a guy local to me they were bought as pure silkies at a few days old the last 8 came from a batch of silkie cross eggs that i bought from a guy local to me, i also got a silkie cross broody from him with 9 pure silkie chicks. View attachment 2648711View attachment 2648712View attachment 2648713
RIR-Rhode Island Red, they are a dark red color

Ok, then yes the smooth feathered ones are most likely silkie crosses.

Back
Top Bottom