HELP IDK IF THIS IS GONNA HATCH IS IT GOOD?!

Pics
I think the day 4 egg looks about right.

I'm having trouble seeing quite where the air cell is in the other eggs, so I'm not sure about them. Even if it does not show up in the photo, you might be able to tell. Day 7 eggs are supposed to have a bit bigger air cell than day 4 eggs.

If the air cells are about right, then just keep doing what you have been doing for humidity, and check them again in a few days or a week :)

Oh wow, Sri Lanka! :frow That's so exciting! Welcome to BYC! I'm so excited to think people here are trying to help you hatch chickens on the other side of the planet from me, what fun! I wish you all kinds of luck, so please let us know how it goes for you. What kinds of chickens are you hatching?

Oh wow, Sri Lanka! :frow That's so exciting! Welcome to BYC! I'm so excited to think people here are trying to help you hatch chickens on the other side of the planet from me, what fun! I wish you all kinds of luck, so please let us know how it goes for you. What kinds of chickens are you hatching?
Yesss there so nicee (cry) and I'm trying to hatch country eggs someone sells I think broiler or uh like random idk its gonna be a surprise ig 😅 things aren't looking great but will see its bound to work at some point fingers crossed!!

That seems like too much water and you live in a high humidity region, unless you live in the mountains.

When your room air humidity is high it will affect the humidity in
OHHH what so how much do u think bc yea the humidity is pretty high here and I dint live anywhere near a mountain

... ...well
Omg the humidity is so high yikes what do I do ????!?!?!??!
20211024_111830.jpg

Back
Top Bottom