HELP IDK IF THIS IS GONNA HATCH IS IT GOOD?!

Pics
That's the outside humidity. It would be the same indoors if you left the windows open all the time.

So based on current humidity levels and the cup of water you had in the incubator, I'm guessing the incubator humidity was around 80 to 90 percent.
Do I just take like all the water out or like take more water out of the sponge and we have weird air caps idk I'll show u WAIT

Do I just take like all the water out or like take more water out of the sponge and we have weird air caps idk I'll show u WAIT
20211024_112651.jpg

That's the outside humidity. It would be the same indoors if you left the windows open all the time.

So based on current humidity levels and the cup of water you had in the incubator, I'm guessing the incubator humidity was around 80 to 90 percent.
Oh and I will move it away from the light !

Are there any air holes in the box when you close it? Eggs still need fresh air to continue incubating.

Can't remember what day exactly (think day 3 or 4) this egg is on, but they should at least look like this veinwise. And get more, larger veins as they grow
20210430_233336.jpg

Back
Top Bottom