Help kinda pipped

Deleted all that message i was about to post since i felt it was too mean but basically i felt so pressured to prove that savi has all its toes that i was trying to take a pic but savi is way more active today and had a fall to the floor i semi caught her close to falling but then she slipped out and fell a small height with now seems to be doing okay but its a height for them with is working so gere is darn proof it has all toes and claws and the foot is getting even better but now idk since savi had a fall ...... and good news i got savi to peck at and eat sifted food last night at 11pm so is now eating and drinking and seemed happy I'm just praying this fall is okay i spent a extra few minutes and they are starting to seem fine like they were just dazed so I'm hoping :fl

Attachments

• 20200803_073915.jpg
    20200803_073915.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 2
A lot more of the dark purple qnd vlack is disappearing and its slowly turning a pink

You should check it's upper leg for something that could be cutting the circulation off. And I have dropped several button chicks and they are always fine although I feel horrible 😖

You should check it's upper leg for something that could be cutting the circulation off. And I have dropped several button chicks and they are always fine although I feel horrible 😖
Its upper leg is fine and checked it yesterday when i was told to check for a hair that might be wrapped around it somewhere I'm thinking she sprained it in the incubator when i went to the store idk what else it could be since she was fine when helped hatch

Good news just checked on savi and went to youtube and played a vid of baby quail chirping savi was running around chasing my hand and the phone it was so cute then they wanted a nap under my hand lol

That picture does look better. I'm glad Savi is starting to heal! Is there any way you can get Savi a buddy? They're not meant to be alone. In the meantime, it sounds like you're giving it plenty of attention. You might try a small stuffed animal and a mirror to help keep Savi company.

That picture does look better. I'm glad Savi is starting to heal! Is there any way you can get Savi a buddy? They're not meant to be alone. In the meantime, it sounds like you're giving it plenty of attention. You might try a small stuffed animal and a mirror to help keep Savi company.
Just got done giving savi water almost got her to find and drink from the cap with glass stones but it was only a almost so I'm still holding her while i offer the lid by her beak but good news when i left just now savi was running around randomly pecking at food patches i left everywhere !! :wee

and sadly no i have no budget what so ever this month cuz of this covid vut i do have plenty of time to spoil savi with attention i wish one more had hatched for savi cuz it seems like they encourage each other to run eat drink and olay though savi is starting to do so on her own finally i think maybe it was dehydrated from being in egg extra time and maybe healing from sprain but idk just glad shes getting so activei keep checking the foot but it doesn't seem to cause her pain

so been losing sleep over savi lol instead of rolling over and going back to sleep i blindly get up and check on them all night XD and offer then water and such but now that they are getting more active and are eating all i got to do is teach them to find the water then i can sleep at night XD i got to do the apartment a once over spring cleaning today got a inspection tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom