Help me BUST Tru Green Lawn service!

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Amanda39, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Amanda39

Amanda39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2014
    White Lake, Michigan
    I'm sickened beyond words. This is what happened today...

So, last June, I called trugreen lawn care and asked them not to put fertilizer in my back yard or by my driveway because my geese eat the grass in those areas.In September, the guy came and put it all over my entire yard including inside their pen in the back yard and all over my driveway. I called, spoke to a manager, he apologized and gave me half off the application and said it would never happen again. I asked him if he could see the notes from June that I had called about not doing those areas and he said yes and apologized again. Well, this morning he did it again and even got it in their pool! I lost it! I called, asked fir a manager, this time I got a girl, she apologized and said she would take half off my bill. I told her that was unacceptable, I demand a full refund and I'm closing my account this second and I promised her I would let all my friends know how they treat their clients requests. Don't trust trugreen! They don't care about your pets!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, not only did they apply this poison to my entire yard, they covered the whole driveway AND put it in my bird's pen AND pool! What if this pool wasn't for my birds, but my children? I posted about this on Facebook and all of a sudden my friends started telling me their horror stories!

This must STOP! Share my post, tell everyone! Get rid of Trugreen services!!!!

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    That is awful, how in the world are you going to get rid of it?

3. Amanda39

Apr 14, 2014
    White Lake, Michigan
    I had to water the entire yard area and wash out their pool. If my geese get sick, they are going to be in a lot of trouble!

4. Miss Lydia

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    I sure hope they don't get sick any chances of some good rain coming your way?

5. Amanda39

Apr 14, 2014
    White Lake, Michigan
    It's been sprinkling for about the last 5 hours on and off, but nothing of significance.

6. Miss Lydia

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Hope your 2 aren't showing any harm from the stupidity of the lawn service.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

You need to call the consumer protection agency and file a formal complaint.

8. CrazyTalk

CrazyTalk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2014
    The vast majority of lawn fertilizers aren't going to hurt anything.

9. Amanda39

Apr 14, 2014
    White Lake, Michigan
    It's not the point how dangerous the chemicals are. The point is I made a specific request in June to not fertilize certain areas of my lawn, and they ignored my request, twice.

10. CrazyTalk

CrazyTalk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2014
    Oh, I'd definitely fire them, but I wouldn't worry too much about your geese.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by