Help Me Choose The Subject For My Third RP. Votes and Opinions Needed!

Which Subject?

• Dogs

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chickens

• Dragons

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Pegasus

• Wolf

• Unicorn

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
It's an originality and quantity over quality issue. Long ago (three years ago when dinosaurs still roamed the interwebs), there was only a chicken RP. After that, the few that went beyond chickens were thought out nicely and took quite a while to perfect.

It's an originality and quantity over quality issue. Long ago (three years ago when dinosaurs still roamed the interwebs), there was only a chicken RP. After that, the few that went beyond chickens were thought out nicely and took quite a while to perfect.
Cool! :D So, what would you like to see in a RP?

Quote:
As I said in my post before, humans would be a nice change. Realistic or fantasy with a different plot, maybe a highly restrictive society in which even the littlest things could have you killed, and your mission is to escape or join an underground resistance force or something. And if any monarchs/government officials/etc. are involved, try to focus on making those who join the RP to be the low class rather than the high class, either restricting the monarchs/nobles/whatever to yourself or to those you trust. But not so each person can have one. It makes the RP more interesting.

As I said in my post before, humans would be a nice change. Realistic or fantasy with a different plot, maybe a highly restrictive society in which even the littlest things could have you killed, and your mission is to escape or join an underground resistance force or something. And if any monarchs/government officials/etc. are involved, try to focus on making those who join the RP to be the low class rather than the high class, either restricting the monarchs/nobles/whatever to yourself or to those you trust. But not so each person can have one. It makes the RP more interesting.
I can tell you have a creative mind... That's an interesting idea... *puts on thoughtful face*...

Back
Top Bottom