Help me fast please my baby duck is rolling over and banging it head

Can you rule out any toxins being the cause? If so, then it is vitamin deficiency. Is the duck around decaying materials, or unhygienic conditions?

How old is the baby duck?

What are you feeding, what type of feed, is it medicated? If so stop the medicated feed and give vitamins+electrolute solution like pedialyte with vitamin E, nutridrench, and selenium.

@GabrielIsDuk , could you take a video of the duckling, upload it to a video platform like youtube, or Vimeo and copy/paste the link here?
Please provide more information about the duckling (exp, age, diet, brooder setup, where you acquired her, etc?)

Can you rule out any toxins being the cause? If so, then it is vitamin deficiency. Is the duck around decaying materials, or unhygienic conditions?

How old is the baby duck?

What are you feeding, what type of feed, is it medicated? If so stop the medicated feed and give vitamins+electrolute solution like pedialyte with vitamin E, nutridrench, and selenium.

There are several conditions that can cause ataxia. Over the internet, you can not make a precise diagnosis by simply ruling out toxicosis. I do hope it is something easily treatable such as a vitamin deficit.
Medicated chick feed is ok with waterfowl as long as there is additional niacin supplementation.

Back
Top Bottom