Help me name the new family member.....

Crazy4Chicks

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
Glendale, AZ
We are having such a hard time naming our new puppy !! I thought of calling her Angel but it is just not feeling right.
She is a pure white boxer and is now nameless !!

all the dogs here have " people " names and we need a name for her that fits in with the rest of the crew, we dont do names like FIFI or FLUFFY ( not that those are bad names lol )

here are the names already in use : Abbey, Dixie, Daisy

name we can not use : Lucy ( DH's very best friend was a heeler mix she was hit by a car a few years ago was put to sleep, so we cant use that one )

any ideas would be great

thanks Julie

Belle. or Tara. I love Southern names. Tara for the plantation in Gone With the Wind. Belle as in Southern. HAHA.

Hey, I have been gone since Christmas and am just getting back to byc. Glad to hear that Abbey had her puppies and that everything is okay.
big_smile.png

These might not be totally "people" names...but they could be, I guess. I was just thinking since she was white:
Blanca (that is white in spanish)
or China
or Rosie

I know a white boxer named Angel and she is berserk so I already associate it with a crazy dog.
he.gif

You should go to a baby names website and scroll through names or even let it generate random girl names and see if you find anything you like. My favorite one is www.babynamesworld.com

Back
Top Bottom