Help me pick a color for the coop!

CKfarm22

Crowing
Jul 8, 2021
Central NJ
I have 2 colors im in between choosing. For context: the house is tan and will be getting either burgundy or blue shutters. The roof of the coop will be a brownish color. The coop is in the woods.

Trim will probably be cream or white. Let me know what y’all think?!? Or if you have a coop of similar color post a pic!!

Attachments

• EECB32A0-1C14-4CDF-8C21-2D7E2FF77E3B.jpeg
    EECB32A0-1C14-4CDF-8C21-2D7E2FF77E3B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Oh, my.... I love blue, but yeah, the green would blend in better. Can you paint it green, and use blue for trim?

Except if you have to buy 2 colors instead of one, your paint cost just doubled.

I like them both. Green if you want the coop to blend in, blue if you want it to stand out. Can't go wrong!
Good advice.

Or, flip a coin. While the coin is in mid-air, if you find that you hope it comes down one way instead of the other, that will give you your answer.

Oh, my.... I love blue, but yeah, the green would blend in better. Can you paint it green, and use blue for trim?

Except if you have to buy 2 colors instead of one, your paint cost just doubled.

Good advice.

Or, flip a coin. While the coin is in mid-air, if you find that you hope it comes down one way instead of the other, that will give you your answer.
Good idea!!!

Back
Top Bottom