Help me something happens with my chicks leg she can't walk now

Akuma kun

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2021
Actually a kid put his leg on my chicks leg and now she barely move she is active and eat and drink too can i save her? Thanks

Hi! How old is the chick? How long ago was it injured? Have you felt it's legs for obvious injuries?

Is this related to your other thread?
2 months old and injury is only 1day old yesterday I didn't see any cut or anything but her leg is kinda red today morning she was still able to move not good but ya kinda fine but now she is not even standing up ;_;

You might want to carefully feel the legs and feet and compare it to the other leg and foot. Feel for any obvious differences and for extra warmth coming from any particular area. Let us know what you find

O
You might want to carefully feel the legs and feet and compare it to the other leg and foot. Feel for any obvious differences and for extra warmth coming from any particular area. Let us know what you find
Ok so i checked her left leg looks more taller than right one it's seem like her bone is detached or something??

Are you able to take a picture? Is the possible dislocation where the leg and body meet (leg and thigh area) or mid leg (at the "knee area")?
The best picture i can take

Attachments

• IMG_20210512_214004.jpg
    IMG_20210512_214004.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom