Help me to know

asif

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 28, 2012
Help me i wanna know the breed name of my rostar which pic i put in my profile , and telme why i cant uploade attachment?

I don't know if this is the case in this new forum, but in the old one you couldn't post pictures until you had 10 posts. Go say hello in your state thread, post on a couple and see if you're able once you hit 10 posts.

Ya i am new here and i dnt put 10.posts here i wil try to do so after 10. I wil share my pic with u all , hey i dnt know his english name but we call him vanaraja in india .so pls telme its english name

After 10. Post i stil cant uplode pic attachments pls help

It looks very similar to this Brahma :http://www.rightpet.com/thumbnail/provdetailphotos/2632011_54023Prov_alfichickena.jpg
The neck, comb and body shape a very similar and also the sickle feathers are similar too.

The Brahma is the result of mixing an Indian bird with a couple others including the Cochin. Maybe if you look into what breed that original bird was you might find out what breed yours is.

As for the attachment issue, have you made sure your security settings aren't stopping you from attaching anything, I know I have a few problems on other things when attaching things on other sites because of security. Other than that i wouldn't know
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom