Help me Upgrade my Rabbit House

Evadig

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
May 16, 2023
East Coast and LA
Here is my rabbits’ new living quarters (well, it’s several months old now) and I’m thinking I need to do something about these bare areas. Do any of y’all have any ideas?
I also need to slowly start preparing for winter, and this will be their first winter outside…Suggestions are appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_2627.jpeg
    IMG_2627.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2628.jpeg
    IMG_2628.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2629.jpeg
    IMG_2629.jpeg
    968.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2631.jpeg
    IMG_2631.jpeg
    985.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2632.jpeg
    IMG_2632.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
I thought of Alice in wonderland also. Your cut logs remind me of the chairs (stumps) used at the tea table. Have a bunny sized keyhole somewhere. That would be 2 cute So are you thinking theme or just adding 2 playhouse?

I really didn’t have a theme in mind, nor a playhouse :). I simply couldn’t think of anything at all…but you’re giving me ideas:yesss: (Thank you!). Right now I’m thinking like a kids’ playground type thing with a tunnel and and some things to hop on. They love tight spaces, lookout towers, and chewing everything I don’t want them too (the green house in the background) so I want to entice them to chew on something else.

Last edited:
O my goodness. I was thinking beach house..turn bluehutch into lifeguard shack have a lighthouse and a sand box!!!! Bunny beach or welcome 2 the bunch..get it...bunny + beach=bunch. I envy you a Lil... I've been wanting 2 build a bunny mansion for a while. I'm cheap though ....always trying 2 refurbish and reuse anything around my place. Please don't forget me when You complete. I wanna see....good luck! Betcha itll turn out GREAT....

okay now you’ve really got me thinking cause I love the beach! I’m always trying to do things cheap too…so now I’m up a creek because I have no plywood and it’s too expensive :barnie

Back
Top Bottom