Help me w/ names, PLEASE!

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
Ok, I have not been able to think of names for my triplets, and my family has been no help at all, so I thought I'd see if anyone here has any ideas! Ok, I wanted to go w/ a Texas Theme since Jade (the mom) is my only Pride of Texas doe, and Dallas (the dad) is also a Pride of Texas goat. Obviously I already have a Dallas, if I can I want to go w/ the Texas theme, but I will consider all suggestions!

#1 kid is a mostly black buckling, smallest of the group
#2 kid is a flashy black and white doeling, she is most in need of a name because she's a bottle baby.
#3 kid is a mostly black doeling, biggest in the group

Here are some pics, photobucket is not letting me resize for some reason, so the pics may be abit big.
IMG_0517.jpg

Jades13-1.jpg

Jades13.jpg

Jades2-03-11-08.jpg

Oh, you will not believe this, I ment to mention it, but I've been calling the big black girl Lonestar, her white spot on her side looks very much like a star and Lonestar fits w/ the theme. The spot has actually changed some and doesn't look as much like a star as it did when we started, but I have pics of when it did! I can't believe I forgot to mention that, thank you Cara!

Hannah-name of First Lady of the republic of Texas (1836), Hannah Este Burnet

Austin-boy

First Lady of Texas Governor names

Elisha

Orlene

Fannie

Merle

Marialice

Idanell

Last edited:
Abby- for Abilene, TX
Ranger- for TX Rangers
Cowboy
Twister
Sage or Sagebrush
Or my favorite Austin...my son's name.

I miss TX!

I like Lonestar, and I was thinking maybe Alamo (might be corny...i don't know...) for the boy, maybe Christi or Bonnet for the black/white girl?

I like Annabell! I also like Fannie-May!

I love the Flashy white and black doe and I would have to call here Oreo!! (not texan, but to cute) Can I have her? lol
I love bottle baby's! She looks so sweet!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom