Help meeded qith harlequin

@Miss Lydia @HollowOfWisps @Quatie

Sorry so long on the update. We gave him his own space. Yard netting but with the flock and he did better. Got the rooster poultry cell and he seems to be a little better. He actually ate on his own that I saw yesterday and actually flaps his wings to get away when I try to catch him to give him for his medicine.lol. He is still getting The B and now the cell... he's had it 3 days. Seems to be fighting more which is good. But still will sit for the initial tube dose, but won't staying.so I feel he is getting better... still a bobble head but not as bad and can keep up with the flock now...

@Miss Lydia @HollowOfWisps @Quatie

Sorry so long on the update. We gave him his own space. Yard netting but with the flock and he did better. Got the rooster poultry cell and he seems to be a little better. He actually ate on his own that I saw yesterday and actually flaps his wings to get away when I try to catch him to give him for his medicine.lol. He is still getting The B and now the cell... he's had it 3 days. Seems to be fighting more which is good. But still will sit for the initial tube dose, but won't staying.so I feel he is getting better... still a bobble head but not as bad and can keep up with the flock now...
That is great to hear that he is starting to do better! It can sometimes be mixed emotions of happiness and frustration as they start to get better and can fight you more.

That is great to hear that he is starting to do better! It can sometimes be mixed emotions of happiness and frustration as they start to get better and can fight you more.
That is so true but I'm glad to see he is fighting. Hope he recovers soon.i know-it-takes a whole I hope by Friday we seem more improvements

Update 7.17.22 he seems to be getting better each day. Not ru ING for 4 days now he's been eating on his own amd even chasing bugs. Still administering poultry cell and b vitamins want him.full recovered..hopefully soon... he has even tries to flap his wings ro get away from me lately. Guess he's embarrassed about the tube meds now..l

Update 7.17.22 he seems to be getting better each day. Not ru ING for 4 days now he's been eating on his own amd even chasing bugs. Still administering poultry cell and b vitamins want him.full recovered..hopefully soon... he has even tries to flap his wings ro get away from me lately. Guess he's embarrassed about the tube meds now..l
That is awesome to hear! I am glad he is on his way to making a full recovery.

@Quatie @Miss Lydia @HollowOfWisps Bibble as we now call hum seema to have made a 95 % recovery thanks in part to all your advise. He still has a slight Bob le movement when startled but o er all doing very good. Refuses to let me tube feed. Eats o his own amd has integrated in with 4 ducks he hangs out with. He's still a bit shy but doing better. He even tries to"fly" away when I try to catch him for the extra vitamins. So I know hea doing better. Will post pics soon. Thank you again!!!
Now on to pond advise... I gotta get this thing clear!! Have a blessed one all!!!❤️

@Quatie @Miss Lydia @HollowOfWisps Bibble as we now call hum seema to have made a 95 % recovery thanks in part to all your advise. He still has a slight Bob le movement when startled but o er all doing very good. Refuses to let me tube feed. Eats o his own amd has integrated in with 4 ducks he hangs out with. He's still a bit shy but doing better. He even tries to"fly" away when I try to catch him for the extra vitamins. So I know hea doing better. Will post pics soon. Thank you again!!!
Now on to pond advise... I gotta get this thing clear!! Have a blessed one all!!!❤️
That is so wonderful to hear he is doing better. We all greatly appreciate the update!♥️

That is wonderful to hear! I was wondering how he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom