HELP My 2 hens died 2 days apart

I'm sorry for your loss.

It's hard to know what happened unless you investigate further.
Having blood all over the place, could a predator have attacked?

What does their poop look like?
it wash like use girls would have our monthlies but dark the smell was lots blood even my roosters were having bloody runs too i told my vet and she said it sounds like coccidiosis for what i told her i had taken in some poop samples to the vet and there was nothing

I'm sorry for your loss.

It's hard to know what happened unless you investigate further.
Having blood all over the place, could a predator have attacked?

What does their poop look like?
dark smelly watery clots like they were having a period my rooster did it too but my 2 roosters and my last 2 hens seemed to survive even though they had a light but there was lots blood even my roosters were having bloody runs too i told my vet and she said it sounds like coccidiosis for what i told her i had taken in some poop samples to the vet and there was nothing

there was lots blood even my roosters were having bloody runs too i told my vet and she said it sounds like coccidiosis for what i told her i had taken in some poop samples to the vet and there was nothing
but there was lots blood even my roosters were having bloody runs too i told my vet and she said it sounds like coccidiosis for what i told her i had taken in some poop samples to the vet and there was nothing my chickens live in my garage in their pin and my ducks on side and my naked neck chicks all share the garage but they have their own pin and when it is nice like today everyone had fun
Do you have any more that are having bloody poop?

Can you get some photos of the poop and the chickens?

Have you looked at their vents to make sure no one has injury, prolapse or is suffering from some type of damage to the vent?

Bloody stools could also be associated to infection like Enteritis or Vent Gleet (any white pasty discharge coming from the vents?), possibly worms (did the vet check the stool for worms?) - those are some things that come to mind, but I'm sure there's other conditions as well.

Back
Top Bottom