help my baby peacocks are dying.

I just hatched my first chick of the year and he is almost dead nearly 12 hrs after hatching. He looked alert after hatching and after a few hrs of drying ing the incubator i moved it to the brooder. I showed it how to drinkand it has gone dtheownhill since. Last
year the same thing happened and they all died. Is there something Im doing wrong. Please help
I wish I new more. My father lived in palmspings ca. Out in the middle of know where. He had a lot of peacocks, mother's and tones of babies. Could it be there is or isn't a mother ? All I can say is my father gave them feed and cans of cat food. I had a 5yr old son and those mother's are mean , my son got chased down quite a few times. They where have 5 to 8 babies a piece. I hope you get the answers your looking for as I am trying to fined out what bird is in my backyard. It's not a flying bird and a baby.

I wish I new more. My father lived in palmspings ca. Out in the middle of know where. He had a lot of peacocks, mother's and tones of babies. Could it be there is or isn't a mother ? All I can say is my father gave them feed and cans of cat food. I had a 5yr old son and those mother's are mean , my son got chased down quite a few times. They where have 5 to 8 babies a piece. I hope you get the answers your looking for as I am trying to fined out what bird is in my backyard. It's not a flying bird and a baby.
I am guessing that in the seven years that have passed since the post you are answering they have figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom