Help!! my chicken poop is yellow

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by mybrood, Aug 28, 2013.

1. mybrood

mybrood New Egg

Aug 28, 2013
    Hello I have recently purchased some chickens (13 weeks - 18 weeks) some of them died due to getting coccidiosis. since this break out I had put 2 does of baycox in their water and poultry fluid a week after to help their immune system. I Jeyeys fluid their house sanitized everything, I have just got some biolink Bi-oo-cyst defra approved disinfectant to re do their house. I have wormed them purchased garlic granules n everything else i can think of but I still keep finding these poops they do not seem have any blood in as far as I can see. but still worried about these poops as ive seen a few of them do them ??????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chooks4life

chooks4life Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2013
    Australia
    I don't know what those chemicals etc could have done, but dried garlic is not as effective as raw garlic. Offhand, the yellow could be due to a bile issue, but could mean a few things... Compromised liver, etc. It might mean blackhead but they're not typical for the varieties of blackhead I've seen. There's a limit of how many medications you can use in quick succession with one another, and plenty are not intended to be used in conjunction with anything else. I'm sorry, someone more experienced with chemicals should be able to help. Best wishes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by