Help! My egg is stuck to the automatic turner!

Pennyandblue

In the Brooder
Jun 10, 2020
This is my first time hatching, I have 34 in an incubator and some under a hen. One of the eggs in the incubator is stuck to the automatic turner! They have only been in for a few hours and it was fine earlier, how do I get it unstuck? Do I get it unstuck? Is this my first hatching fatality? How do I prevent this for my other eggs? I had a small problem with humidity, but I quickly fixed it. Temp is at 100 and humidity is around 50. No eggs have sweated yet. Please help and thank you in advance!

33A8BECA-C65A-4FBC-A487-2F1D3699C71F.jpeg

(I couldn’t add a video but this is the egg)

This is my first time hatching, I have 34 in an incubator and some under a hen. One of the eggs in the incubator is stuck to the automatic turner! They have only been in for a few hours and it was fine earlier, how do I get it unstuck? Do I get it unstuck? Is this my first hatching fatality? How do I prevent this for my other eggs? I had a small problem with humidity, but I quickly fixed it. Temp is at 100 and humidity is around 50. No eggs have sweated yet. Please help and thank you in advance!

View attachment 2191445

(I couldn’t add a video but this is the egg)
Are you able to move it?

Back
Top Bottom