Help! My Rabbit...

Lov'emSouthernEggs

Songster
10 Years
May 2, 2009
East Carolina
Please forgive my ignorance...but my rabbit has two long tube like things. They are located around her genitals. My guess is these are nipples for nursing young???? I'm really not sure. They are about 2 inches long, they branch back towards her rear. They may not be that far back but they are belly side and between her rear legs.

What are these? They are really pink and seem to be swollen. That's why I noticed them. Is something wrong? I haven't noticed them on any of the other rabbits.
frow.gif

Wow! I'm really confused! LOL
lau.gif

When we got our rabbits they were young (8 weeks) The one that I noticed this on was sexed through TSC. Or so I thought. Now, this evening I noticed the same thing on one of my other rabbits. Her's or I guess it's a him now...
gig.gif
They are large pink spots between the large legs in the back underside. Each one (there are two) has what looks like a nipple tip pointing towards the rear. Now that you mention testies...I guess it could be. I can't find any pictures on line.

Wow. Well it looks like two of our girls are boys and now I'm not sure that our one boy is a boy. Oh wow! Forgive me. We haven't sexed them sense we got them.
lau.gif

Ok...with that in mind. Do males spray. The one that I thought was a girl has white spatter all over the back wall of "it's" cage and the splatter goes into the two cages beside it. We are pretty sure it is coming from this rabbit.

Oh, wow! Sorry still trying to obsorb. Now I have to tell my daughter that her Alexia is an Alex.
lau.gif
gig.gif
bun.gif

I hope you are enjoying this good laugh!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Thank God I don't have this problem with my chickens
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom