HELP- my rooster is sick

Chickencutey

In the Brooder
Oct 1, 2023
My rooster has been sick and no one can catch him. We have been treating the flock with shots but it’s way way way too hard to do they need something they can just drink that’s an antibiotic and our stores don’t sell cattle amoxicillin anymore. Preferably a cheaper alternative we’ve just spent over $100 on medicine that we can’t administer….

My rooster has been sick and no one can catch him. We have been treating the flock with shots but it’s way way way too hard to do they need something they can just drink that’s an antibiotic and our stores don’t sell cattle amoxicillin anymore. Preferably a cheaper alternative we’ve just spent over $100 on medicine that we can’t administer….
White poop and squeaking a lot they’re all eating and drinking fine right now they’re drinking electrolytes

Ok first off we need more information, sick with what? Give us more insight on what symptoms the birds are having. What shots do you say you are treating them with? You need to figure out what illness your birds have before you give them a medication

Ok first off we need more information, sick with what? Give us more insight on what symptoms the birds are having. What shots do you say you are treating them with? You need to figure out what illness your birds have before you give them a medication
White poop it smells awful not like normal poop coughing and squeaking

Back
Top Bottom