1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Help!!! My Shipped Eggs Havent Arrived!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Griffin Nest, May 5, 2011.

1. Griffin Nest

Griffin Nest Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2010
    California
    I bought the eggs on an online store. We had to pay for the shipping on a specific date for some reason. My invoice told me that the eggs were going to be shipped out on 5/2, and arrive on 5/4. well its 5/5 now and i have no eggs. what the heck???[​IMG]
    i want them to hatch when im on a weekend, unlike last time where my ducks hatched on a wednesday. Im also worried that they are just sitting somewhere getting old. i'm also worried that something happened and they havent even shipped OUT yet!!!that's what happened when i ordered my quail eggs. They informed me that they would be shipped on monday and arrive on wednesday. i actually received them the thursday the week AFTER that week. My hatch was terrible. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME? IM SO CONFUSED:he [​IMG]

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Seems like the first step would be to contact whoever you bought them from to see for sure when they shipped.

3. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    If you paid through Paypal you can check on the tracking there. The same thing happened to me, The Post Office made the mistake by reading the ZIP CODE Wrong and sent my eggs 4 hrs. away from, But I still had to wait till the next day for them to ship them to my PO. Contact your PO too and ask them were they are. I hope this helps and Good luck!

4. Egghead_Jr

Egghead_Jr Overrun With Chickens

Oct 16, 2010
    NEK, VT
    Always get a tracking # then you'll never worry over the unknown. Sometimes the egg supply slows up and it takes longer to fill your order so they don't get shipped.

5. Griffin Nest

Aug 7, 2010
    California
    Quote:thanks!! how do I do that though? im new to paypal (i only got it to pay for the eggs)

6. Griffin Nest

Aug 7, 2010
    California
    Quote:what does the tracking # do and where do i find out where it is? thanks:)

7. lebentier

lebentier Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    SoCal
    i would be angry. i hope they show up first thing tomorrow.

8. Griffin Nest

Aug 7, 2010
    California
    Quote:lol that's what im hoping too. im worried because its HOT right now.

9. Griffin Nest

Aug 7, 2010
    California
    Quote:i have contacted them, but its been a week and they havent replied

10. Griffin Nest

Aug 7, 2010
    California
    i entered my tracking number in the USPS postal service and it said that it's not valid.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by