Help!!! My Shipped Eggs Havent Arrived!

Griffin Nest

Crowing
13 Years
Aug 7, 2010
I bought the eggs on an online store. We had to pay for the shipping on a specific date for some reason. My invoice told me that the eggs were going to be shipped out on 5/2, and arrive on 5/4. well its 5/5 now and i have no eggs. what the heck???
hu.gif

i want them to hatch when im on a weekend, unlike last time where my ducks hatched on a wednesday. Im also worried that they are just sitting somewhere getting old. i'm also worried that something happened and they havent even shipped OUT yet!!!that's what happened when i ordered my quail eggs. They informed me that they would be shipped on monday and arrive on wednesday. i actually received them the thursday the week AFTER that week. My hatch was terrible. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME? IM SO CONFUSED:he
he.gif

If you paid through Paypal you can check on the tracking there. The same thing happened to me, The Post Office made the mistake by reading the ZIP CODE Wrong and sent my eggs 4 hrs. away from, But I still had to wait till the next day for them to ship them to my PO. Contact your PO too and ask them were they are. I hope this helps and Good luck!

Always get a tracking # then you'll never worry over the unknown. Sometimes the egg supply slows up and it takes longer to fill your order so they don't get shipped.

Back
Top Bottom